Food Bills

Everybody has to eat, and more often than not, we like to eat out. Most of us aren't foodies or culinary experts, We just like good food at a decent price.

This blog is all about eating out in Chicago, generally not at the trendy places, the hoi polloi fancy spots or the big chains.

I'm definitely not a foodie, just a hard working guy that likes good food and I'm going to share my dining experiences with you. Hopefully it will give you the food layperson's view on Chicago spots. To keep your food bills in check.

I will also Include some “food news” about places located in my “hood” up on the Far North Side of Chicago and Evanston.

I do travel a lot as well, so I will also include a little page with some food notes from my travels!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Hard 8 BBQ - Coppell Texas


Seriously Good BBQ

I have been here twice and both times, Have been impressive.  This past time, I got the $27.50 Rib Eye Steak, with two sides, it was outstanding!  

The meat was perfectly cooked and lightly seasoned, the sides were very complimentary to the meat and the bean pot, rocked!  I have tried both the buttered and the roasted corn, you cant go wrong with either.  The only drawback is that the steak takes a little longer that if you are just getting your meat from the grill on the tray. If no one else is getting a steak, you will be a bit behind the curve.  But it is worth it!

On top of it all, they put together a pretty good Margarita as well!

I know that they have several locations, I went to the one in Coppell Tx,  I fed 4 people for less than $100, you can not beat that anywhere!  This is a must go, no questions asked!


Click to add a blog post for Hard Eight BBQ on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment