Food Bills

Everybody has to eat, and more often than not, we like to eat out. Most of us aren't foodies or culinary experts, We just like good food at a decent price.

This blog is all about eating out in Chicago, generally not at the trendy places, the hoi polloi fancy spots or the big chains.

I'm definitely not a foodie, just a hard working guy that likes good food and I'm going to share my dining experiences with you. Hopefully it will give you the food layperson's view on Chicago spots. To keep your food bills in check.

I will also Include some “food news” about places located in my “hood” up on the Far North Side of Chicago and Evanston.

I do travel a lot as well, so I will also include a little page with some food notes from my travels!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nueva Italy Pizza - Rogers Park

Pizza

So, I ordered Pizza from here last night because Grubhub and Yelp gave it four stars.  At best, I give it three.

The crust was pretty good, but that was about it.  I ordered an extra large Sausage and Mushroom Pizza.  The pizza seriously lacked sausage, If there was some on there, I could not taste it.  The sauce was bland and overall, the pizza lacked flavor.

I have to say, that I would not order from here again.  Gullivers or Villa Palermo in Rogers Park are much better!..

On a positive note, the delivery was on time and the pizza was nice and hot, so there was a plus there.  

Just sayin...


Nueva Italy Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment