Food Bills

Everybody has to eat, and more often than not, we like to eat out. Most of us aren't foodies or culinary experts, We just like good food at a decent price.

This blog is all about eating out in Chicago, generally not at the trendy places, the hoi polloi fancy spots or the big chains.

I'm definitely not a foodie, just a hard working guy that likes good food and I'm going to share my dining experiences with you. Hopefully it will give you the food layperson's view on Chicago spots. To keep your food bills in check.

I will also Include some “food news” about places located in my “hood” up on the Far North Side of Chicago and Evanston.

I do travel a lot as well, so I will also include a little page with some food notes from my travels!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Eastern Style Pizza

Philly Steak Grinder

Yes, I eat out a lot.  Im single, no kids and I don't cook for my dog, so I go out to eat, often.  Tonight, the cupboard was bare, so I head out to a local Rogers Park favorite for a quick grinder.  


The Eastern Style Pizza Philly Steak Grinder was on my mind.  It is a pretty good sandwich in a fix.  I do like Philly's Best a little better, but Eastern Style is close to home.  Skirt steak, white American cheese, onion and some good bread.  

Compliment the 12 inch Philly with some great steak fries and it makes a good dinner.  There isn't too much more to say, it is a good meal and the FOOD BILL, $11.00 with the tax.  I totally recommend this place to fill a growling stomach on a week night in a pinch.  Parky is easy on the street and the family that runs it are pretty cool too!    



Eastern Style Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment