Food Bills

Everybody has to eat, and more often than not, we like to eat out. Most of us aren't foodies or culinary experts, We just like good food at a decent price.

This blog is all about eating out in Chicago, generally not at the trendy places, the hoi polloi fancy spots or the big chains.

I'm definitely not a foodie, just a hard working guy that likes good food and I'm going to share my dining experiences with you. Hopefully it will give you the food layperson's view on Chicago spots. To keep your food bills in check.

I will also Include some “food news” about places located in my “hood” up on the Far North Side of Chicago and Evanston.

I do travel a lot as well, so I will also include a little page with some food notes from my travels!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Goose Island Agrees to 10-Year Lease in Lincoln Park - Lincoln Park - DNAinfo.com Chicago

Goose Island Agrees to 10-Year Lease in Lincoln Park - Lincoln Park - DNAinfo.com Chicago

Im so glad!  This has been a favorite of mine for decades.  I love the beers, the fact that they have a hand cask ale on tap most of the time and the food is great!  I was there a few weeks ago and  enjoyed a great salad and of course a proper pint of ale!

You just cant go wrong here and the food bill is pretty reasonable!


Goose Island Clybourn on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment